30 september 2019:
08 september 2019: 15u18
IICB n.v. – Business Incubator, Z.1 Researchpark 310, 1731 Zellik (Asse), Belgium.
A registration fee of 50 euro grants you access to all four seminars and to the practical module.
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
VUB, IICB Incubator Zellik, Smart Hub Flemish Brabant and Innoviris Brussels join forces to help start-ups and SMEs from Brussel-Halle-Vilvoorde to:
- Understand the Chinese cultural and business landscape through a set of seminars on relevant topics – an educational module.
- Explore the Chinese market with your own business case through hands-on experience – a practical module.
The educational module concerns four relevant seminars to better understand Chinese culture and business practices.
- Chinese culture, trends & opportunities, internationalization.
- Business models & entry strategies, (digital) marketing.
- IP & due diligence, finding the right partner.
- Testimonials & business cases + networking event.
The practical module allows participants to send in their own business case and benefit from dissemination of their case to Chinese investors, universities, government agencies, incubators, science parks, industries from different Chinese regions to find a Chinese counterpart. Resulting collaboration opportunities will be supported through tailored mentoring by an experienced network.
Confirmed experts and speakers include Bart Horsten (Horsten International), Valentin de le Court (Daldewolf), Koen De Ridder (Unizo), Liang Sun (Generate), Stéphane Plamont (Université libre de Bruxelles), Ting Zheng (PLT Group), and more.
The program will run during the fall of 2019.